ANAMR-M2024-08 * Mako 2024-08 Windlass for Boats up to 75 ft - 24 Volt
ANAMR-M2024-08 * Mako 2024-08 Series Boats up to 75 ft - 24 Volt
2000 watt, 24 volt, 5/16" HT G43 Chain - 5/8" rope gypsy.
Motor: 2000w, 24v
- Designed for boats: 40ft. to 75ft.
- Boat weight: up to 27,216kg / 60,000lbs.
- Max Working Load: 485kg / 1067lbs.
- Max Power Pull: 1185kg / 2607lbs.
- Speed Down: 38m / 125ft. min. approx.
- Speed Up: 110kg / 240lbs. load 21m/71ft. min.
- Amp Draw Down: 30amp
- Amp Draw Up: 65amp Normal load
- Chain Length: 50m to 75m
- Most used Rope/Chain Combinations: DB5/8-150 = 165ft / 50m, DB5/8-200 = 215ft / 65m, DB5/8-250 = 270ft / 85m
- Anchors: 20kg/44lbs. to 44kg/99lbs.
- Max Recommended Ground Tackle Weight: 160kg / 352lbs. Max ground tackle weight = 30% of max working load. (weight of chain, rope and anchor in total)
- Circuit Breaker: 80amp
- Cable Size: 50mm, 2 / 0 AWG (normal cable length)
- Switch Gear Required for Installation: Circuit Breaker #90080, Rocker Switch #90801, Footswitch #90900B. Recommended: Combo Switch Pack #92080
- Deck Thickness: 25mm to 65mm / 1" to 2.5" (up to 3” with customer supplied bolts)
NOTE: Longer shafts for thicker decks are available by Special Order. Call to order.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov