AMRA-22101.1 * Double Braided Nylon Rope - Black - Sold by the Foot
0.83 1.24 $0.80 - $1.21
Aamstrand Double Braided Nylon Rope - Black - Per Foot
- Double braid nylon, also known as braid on braid or yacht braid, is actually two braided ropes combined into one rope.
- A braided core is covered with a braided jacket to produce a strong easy to handle rope.
- This rope is spliceable and very strong.
- Nylon double braid is the preferred choice for applications requiring high strength with excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Nylon double braid has good resistance to abrasion sunlight and chemicals.
- Due to its high elongation, nylon is almost always used in applications involving shock loading such as anchor lines and mooring lines.
PRODUCT SOLD BY THE FOOT
California Residents: D WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov.